Working at Pimai Sal Co., Ltd Head Office
1st Floor, Room A, 1016 Srifuengfung Building, Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
- Male or female, age 25-30 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Science (General) or other related field from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years of experience in Purchase and Procurement. A background in knowledge of Customs and Revenue Authorities, associated with their requirement, regulation, tariff, taxes, ISO system, overseas purchasing, formalities, etc. would be advantage.
- Ability to use computer as the working tool.
- A good command of English language and excellent in e-mail correspondence, good mathematics.
- Good personality and human relations.
- Import of equipment, machinery, relevant spare parts, laboratory devices and tools for the vacuum salt manufacture.
- Explore new sources of material and offer more purchasing alternatives to the company.
- Liaise with other departments of the company.
- Clear and right understanding and friendly responses among colleagues and other concerned people.
- Report to the purchasing manager and assisted by the purchasing team.